Sunday, 26 August 2012

award yaaay




First of all I would like to say a big thankyou to 
Jennifer Coupe for nominating me for this award, check out her blog!! 




The rules of the award are the following:
1.When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you & post a link to his/her blog in your post.
2. Then you (receiver of the award) post eleven things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you
4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers, link their pages in your post, and create eleven questions for them to answer.
5. Go to their pages and tell them
6. Remember, no tag-backs!

Right 11 things about myself:
1. I am just about to go into my second year of fashion textiles! 
2. I have natural dark brown curly hair! 
3. I have three tattoo's.
4. I love fashion
5. I am 5 ft 7 but still love to wear the highest heels! 
6. I love a good bargain! 
7.  People say I look really young.... (I will love that fact one day) 
 8. I would love and hope that one day i am rich!
9.  I love to slap on lots of fake tan ( i am basically see-through without it!) 
10. I would love to be famous! 
11.  Everyone says i am identical to my sister who is 4 years younger than me!  

My 11 Questions from Jennifer!
1. Do you still live in your home town? I dooo! 
2. Favourite colour? purple.. 
3. Place you have always wanted to go? mm Australia 
4. Day bird or night owl? night owl deffo! 
5. Favourite band/person you have seen live? mm defiantly has to be Oasis!
6. Tattoos or piercings? I have three tattoo's and i have my ears and tongue pierced! 
7. Do you have a passion? If so, what is it? a passion for fashioooooon
8. Make-up must have?deffo!!! 
9. What do you have to have on you at all times? my mobile!
10. When you were a child, what did you want to be as an adult? a music tutor!
11. Chocolate or sweeties?  mm probably sweeeties!

My 11 chosen bloggers for this award!

Now my questions for you all..

1. What inspired you to make a blog?
2. whats your favourite piece of  clothing?
3, When did you last straighten your hair?
4. What time did you get up this morning?
5. What are you looking forward to?
6. Whats your favourite colour?
7. Do you have any tattoo's?
8. Where did you get the top your wearing from?
9. Skittles or Starburst??
10. is your hair up or down?
11.What are you doing tomorrow?  

9 comments:

  1. Big congrats on your award! And thanks so much for the sweet comment regarding my etsy shop!!! And I'm definitely following back!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
    Win a $50 Giftcard from Mont Affair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweetie, so happy for you!:X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!!!

    You doing a really great job!

    Gladly follow you and hope u can follow me back!

    Lots of kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou all very much!! Amanda and Nicole thanks for following i will deffo follow back and i'll also follow you laura :) and Allison i had to give the award to 11 people and you were one of them!!

    thanks again everyone!!

    CHLOE XO XO XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog!
    wanna follow each other?
    ummm...cheers!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou xo xo

      sounds good to me! i am now following you:)

      CHLOE XO XO XO

      Delete
  7. chloe youre such a sweetheart! Im having sucha rough night with school work and next week tests preparation its sucha nice suprise to see someone..from ACROSS THE GLOBE sharing the love! thats pretty amazing! thanks for making me feel so much better! and so happy to see you back in college! youve got raw talent go nail those artsy girl!


    with love, Alee
    http://aleemerican.blogspot.com


    will definitely do this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its because i just love your blog, keep up the good work!!! and good luck with your exams :) thanks for the nice comments :)

      chloe xo xo xo

      Delete