Thursday, 9 August 2012

Edinburgh zoooooooooooo

So me and my boyfriend went to Edinburgh zoo last weekend! It was a really nice day and so many cool animals. My favvvvvvvvvv was a leopard! Got some photos but some aint that good as my camera has broke :'( so had to take them on my ipod!

on route!

 
edinburgh zooooo


                                                    painted hunting dogs!
no idea what this is but i like how the fence goes over the scenery!

absolutely love the colours and layering on this bird!

monkeyssssssssss

love how the ropes are all hanging down!



rhinos bum!

my fav! love the print!

love it love it love it


penguins having a smooch!!




Heres a little video of the penguins to finish! 
                Edinburgh zoo gave me loads of inspiration and ideas for outfits i could potentially make!         Not just from the print of the animals but the surroundings too. eg. fences, gates, rocks, flowers! Love it! Chloe X
video


3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! :)

    Kisses ♥
    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to go to Edinburgh zoo!so jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou!! <3 xxxx

    and aw it was amazing you should go x

    ReplyDelete