Monday, 8 October 2012

birthday celebrations!

Okay so not really posted an outfit post in a while! It was my birthday yesterday and i had a night out on saturday for it so just thought id post a few pics :) 

I had a majorrrrrrrrrrrrr outfit dilema! My mum had bought me a lovely dress from Newlook but when i tried it on i just didn't like it and felt chubby in it! So last minute dress shopping it was! I looked everywhere and finally went into a shop which i dont normally go in to!! And found this beauty :) 




from a department in Debenhams!   I loved it on and that was my problem solved :)

 me and a few of my friends having a pre-drink before hitting town! ( i was not wearing my flats out and ash was not wearing her socks out lol)
finally me being a poser! with my new hair-doo and dress!

27 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and that dress is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect party dress! You look super cute :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post dear! Welcome to my blog, in my newest post you can see how to make your own clutch.

    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou very much :)

      il deffo have a look!

      xo

      Delete
  4. thankyou very much!
    sounds good to me xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove your Dress and Hair! You look amazing :)

    And like your Blog. If you want to follow each other:
    Just let me know and i will follow you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning babe, loving the new hair ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress! What a great find! :-)

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! i really like you blog and followed you as ''makyaj7-24'', i'm waiting for you to follow me back, kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress! Great blog! Following you :)

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so chic, i love dress :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool! Great idea, and you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MM2H
    Well, I think everyone has different perceptions on this issue and we should not criticize anyone for his acts. Everybody has right to live and do what he likes to do.

    ReplyDelete