Saturday, 1 December 2012

Beneath the surface!

Hey ho! This is my first time writing a new post from my mobile so i apologise in advance if its a bit all over the place!

In an earlier post i showed one of my on going projects called beneath the surface.
I am looking at beneath the skin, so bones etc.

In the earlier post i showed the drawings
In my sketchbook. I am now going to show some photos of how my shirt is coming on!

I made a mini shirt to start off with to see what it looked like! I then started off by dying my shirt to my colour pallette. Then istarted cutting out. Its not finished yet il post another pic of the final piece soon!

























7 comments:

  1. wow, great post dear :D
    cool shirt!!
    anyway feel free to visit my blog

    brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you are posting photos of all the steps! great design I should say..

    http://hind-toufga.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Cute little outfits! ^◡^

    P.S. How about following each other? ^◡^

    Fashionmoto
    LookBook
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Google+
    Twitter
    Pinterest
    Tumblr
    Fashiolista

    ReplyDelete